Posts by IAMONE6655

Asheville, NC, US of A, August 26, 2018.

Trinity Teacher: Uteah (say: U-tee-ah).

Subject: “Your First Lesson from a Trinity Teacher.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Trinity Teacher Uteah: “Greetings of love and joy I bring to you, Dear Ones. I AM Trinity Teacher Uteah.

“Please sit quietly — in your peace and take in my divine vibration — breathe me in through your heart center — let us be of one mind, and one heart. Let my thoughts be your thoughts. Do this when we come together and bind with me that higher part of your mind and the deepest part of your heart — the Indwelling Spirit of the Father has this space set aside for our union — move into it and feel my love for you — feel it saturate you — feel it move through every part of you — breathe deep.

“As a Trinity Teacher, I AM born of love — a pure love — a love that is yet unknown to you — a love that you shall uncover as you ascend into perfection. I descend from paradise — from perfect love and perfect peace, to teach you about this love, that part of love that you may comprehend where you are in your journey. You are all capable of so much more understanding when you let love become you — it truly is the most powerful and transformational energy you can tap into.

“There is a place within you that holds the storehouse of this pure love essence. It resides in the Father Fragment — yet within you. This ‘Sacred Space’ that I speak of, that the Father Fragment has set aside for our union, is that space where the highest understanding of love lives within you in this moment. This space is ever moving and expanding — your understanding of it changes as you allow your Father Fragment to express love through you. Allowing this co-creative expression is your part of the love learning.

“This love space — where you hold all the meanings and values derived from your experiences with love is the place where you may hold up all your moments in life — all relationship interactions, all decisions and actions. Learn to go there in the space between your decisions and actions — before your reactions. Learn to go there, Dear Ones, as often as your heart beats. Hold all thoughts, all decisions, and planned actions against the wall murals of this space. Is it something you would append to the walls — would you paint it as a part of your continuing journey — the story of your soul? Is it True? Is it just? Does it contain beauty? Is it good? Would you paint it on the wall mural of your soul to be looked at for an eternity? Would you share it with all those you love?

“If you are to be my pupils, you shall learn to move into this Sacred Space in a heartbeat. In this space, my words are never twisted or self-serving. Love is universally inclusive and when we share this space, we shall paint on the wall mural of your soul together and it shall be True, Beautiful, and Good. That is your litmus test for all things I shall teach you. Is it something you would paint with me — let it be so?

“Your first lesson from a Trinity Teacher is to create this Sacred Space where we can paint the story of your soul journey together. Picture it now in your mind — a beautiful gallery that contains only the most beautiful moments of your life in pictures. Walk the hallways and gallery rooms with me where all these beautiful moments live and show me what you have learned of love? Please review one of these moments with me — show me what love looks like to you? Each time we meet, please show me another one of these moments?

“Whenever we come together this way, we shall ascend the staircase that leads to this highest place — you shall lead and hold my hand as we step up and into this Sacred Space. Do you trust me, Dear One? This is something we learn together as we walk deeper into the inner sanctum of your soul. My love for you is unconditional — let me show you my love. I AM Uteah, here to serve you.

Receiver’s note: Teacher Uteah is preparing us to connect with Her—to do this, it requires our purest of intentions and an intimate trust. It is the review of those great love moments of our lives that change our vibration and bring the highest level of attunement we can have while connecting with Her. Like the Father, She sees into our hearts and knows our intentions. If we truly desire to learn from Her, we will need to bring that vulnerable part of ourselves into the inner sanctum of our Sacred Space and share openly with Her.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.

“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
    are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://www.thecorrectingtime.org 

São Carlos-SP, Brazil, December 17, 2018.

Teacher: Magisterial Son, Monjoronson.

Subject: “The Time is Approaching.”

Message received by Valdir Soares.

Monjoronson: “My child, it is a pleasure for me to formally enter into contact with you for the very first time on this tropical afternoon. Do not worry about what you may call me. I do have several names, and even more to be given to me in the future. On each planet and according to the geographic regions where an Avonal Son appears on His mission, he may receive different names and titles. Call me what you like best, your respect and love I can feel through your spiritual vibration.

“You are already instructed about the function of a magisterial mission on the evolutionary worlds, so I don’t need to tell you about this. However, it needs to be understood that no two magisterial missions are identical, as you can imagine. And, given the particular spiritual conditions of this sphere, being so marred by rebellion, and being further exceptionally blessed with the distinct honor of your Sovereign Christ Michael coming to it in His last bestowal for the acquisition of total sovereignty of His Universe of Nebadon, make my presence and mission on Urantia even more distinct and special.

“That is the reason why I came to this planet, even still in my usual form, not yet as a male of the realm — to help you with Michael’s restoration program, the Correcting Time, and for me to get more closely acquainted with the spiritual condition of your world.

“Several years have passed in your regular calendar since my presence first became known on Urantia when the spiritual circuits started to function again. The most useful event to the Correction Time, besides the re-opening of the spiritual circuits and the arrival of Machiventa Melchizedek, was the crescent online divulgation of the Urantia Papers, which allowed this revelation and the new spirituality that it brings, to expand all over the world, as it is happening even more intensively now. During these years, I have contacted many groups and individuals all over the planet with diverse degrees of success.

“I also have, as part of my acquaintance with your ways, followed your current events, both social and political to weigh their spiritual importance and more precisely, to define my strategies. My staff is not yet complete as this was only an exploratory descent, but rest assured that my full magisterial manifestation is now in its final preparatory stage.

“My child, you have lately received from several sources the information of what was still to be restored about the final improvement of the circuits on Urantia, now finally completed. That is an important mark for my full manifestation, together with the recent cleansing done of the Urantia Borderland, mostly executed by your Progress Group. There still remain some social and political obstacles that are preventing the immediate launch of my full mission, but, do not worry, the Constellation Fathers are already taking care of these details, and be they small or major ones, the time will come when they too will unfailingly align with the celestial plans and my action will then be fully liberated.

“Continue with your work, my child, keep it up, and especially now when the time is approaching and the spiritual conditions are more open. I have been with you for years already, and when the time comes, you, my child, certainly will know about it. Peace from the Magisterial Mission soon to be in full motion on your world.”

Keep Before You the Goal of the Ages — Teacher Prolotheos.

http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com/ 

I'm placing this old one as I questioned this one based on the message. Here it goes:

Asheville, NC, US of A, December 30, 2018.

Trinity Teacher: Uteah (U-tee-ah).

Subject: “The Salvation of Urantia.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Trinity Teacher Uteah: “Today, my dear students, I have much to say to you and much for you to think about that requires you to stay open to the truth about the precarious place your world holds in the grand scheme of universe destiny. The Lucifer Rebellion that happened here more than 200,000 years ago, and all that has transpired since, has proved to be one of the most devastating rebellions in all the seven super universes. The tampering that was done here by the rebels with so many systems, circuits, and even the human genome (DNA) itself has brought Urantia to a crossroads that now requires intervention from Paradise and the Trinity Ultimate.

“Much has already been accomplished in the repair of systems and circuits that will set the stage for even greater ‘activities’ that shall be needed to assure that Urantia does not follow the path that Lucifer sought should he be apprehended — that his plan to defile and disgrace Christ Michael would unfold by the very people Jesus (in the bestowal of Michael) came here to save. What we are now faced with is a race against the doomsday clock — that Urantia and its people, having borne the stain of rebellion for many generations, may not have the genetic capacity or integrity to overcome the ancestral tampering by the rebels before it chooses self destruction. Though Urantians have developed a moderate level of technology, they have not progressed or evolved much in their thinking or in soul development in thousands of years, and in many ways, they have regressed.

“Should Urantia follow the path of Lucifer into its own destruction, it would create a serious rift in Ultimate destinies — rhetorically, ‘The stars would fall from the heavens.’ Michael would have his Master Son Status revoked and the local universe of Nebadon would go into receivership with Paradise oversight and there would be massive confusion and dissension in the ranks of his subordinates — his rule in Nebadon would be seriously weakened. This is not something we want to think about, but it is a real possibility as we consider a ‘hands-off’ policy to let events play out as they would without intervention in planetary affairs.

“Monjoronson will come and Open the Seals of Mercy, but because He originates from the Trinity Supreme, He cannot directly intervene in free will — this is a ‘built-in’ directive in the Age of the Supreme and is upheld with all Trinity Supreme personalities and subordinate administrators — including the Ancients of Days. Only an act of the Trinity Ultimate can intervene in the affairs of Urantia and so it has been decided that Urantia shall be ‘purified’ in such a way as to remove the stain of rebellion and set Urantia on the path to Light and Life assuring its place in Ultimate destinies and preserving Christ Michael’s sovereignty.

“Christ Michael has invited, and is working with, Trinity Ultimate Personalities to plan for the purification of Urantia and for the return of Jesus. Many of you will scoff at this message and go on believing that mankind can fix itself and eventually usher in world peace over the many generations that would be needed to educate the world into ‘right thinking,’ but there is not enough time for this before a conflagration of events turns into a nightmare for the world and for the entire destiny of universe affairs.

“This message today is not intended to invoke fear, but hope. The Trinity Ultimate is sitting at the table with Christ Michael working on the details for this needed intervention for the salvation of Urantia. We — the personalities of the Supreme — are asking that each one of you petition the Universal Father and pray for this purification to come to Urantia. By the very presence of the Trinity Ultimate here in Nebadon suggests that we are all in good hands. Stay in your peace and have faith that all shall unfold as it should for the Great Plan.

“In Peace,

“I AM Uteah.”

Receivers Note: For all intents and purposes, theoretically, if Urantia was to destroy itself, it would put serious question about Michael’s rule in Nebadon — that in and of itself would be a blow to his sovereignty. However, I was told later, that the Universal Father would never let that happen to Michael — thus, the presence of the Trinity Ultimate here in Nebadon.

“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
    are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://www.thecorrectingtime.org 

Another of my old post, mostly modified as some things have changed.

Missions: Money-less Society, Higher Knowledge University, Record/knowledge Keeper/distributor. I listed what I originally indicated as some of my missions on which I would like to be a part of to make them a reality here.

A money-less society is a goal I understand that will take a little while to accomplish since people need to get over the idea that money is needed to survive. I want to be part to make this a reality here on our planet. Money have kept the planet in chains as it is use to control people and destroy nations.

About the Higher Knowledge University I was envisioning as I've mentioned a type of University like the one that was initially created at the time of Caligastia and Adam & Eve when schools were created to spread the truth around the Earth to the inhabitants to bring them up to the truth and to guide them to creative avenues and the right way to do things.

The record keeper or knowledge distributor vision that I am thinking about is kind of like a knowledge base of truth, kind of like the akashic records, but earth based where people can seek or find out whatever information they need in their search for truth. I am one of those guys that like to keep records of books and things of importance.

Why Are We Here? Sadhguru

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

God is just a Stepping Stone | Sadhguru

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When God Becomes Your Slave | Sadhguru

Sandhguru On Opposite Statement From Krishna and Jesus " Meek Will Inherit My Kingdom"

Sadhguru Who is Shiva - Where Shiva Lives?- Is Shiva God - Sadhguru Latest

Adiyogi Shiva: The First & Ultimate Zen Master | Sadhguru

External Content www.youtube.com

Inner Engineering - Finding the Source of Your happiness

Inner Engineering is an intensive program for personal growth, to engineer one's self through the ancient science of yoga. Designed by yogi and mystic, Sadhguru, the program offers keys for meaningful and fulfilling relationships at work, home, community, and most importantly, within one's self. Program components include guided meditations and transmission of the sacred Shambhavi Mahamudra kriya. When practiced on a regular basis, these tools have the potential to enhance one's experience of life on many levels.

What is Inner Engineering?

What is the Greatest Evil on this Planet?

Sadhguru reminds us that time is running out for all of us, and that what really matters at the end of our life is whether we lived an enhanced life. This is why it is important that we invest the time to know and live a life beyond thought and emotion.

Addressing Inequality and Wealth Distribution -Sadhguru

Mr. Pravin Gordhan, Former Minister of Finance, South Africa, discusses wealth distribution and inequality with Sadhguru. Striving to be something more, Sadhguru says, is natural in a human being. But the way we have structured the economy of today’s world is such that failure means we will be depressed, but success means we will be damned. Sadhguru Talks @ In Conversation with the Mystic, Pravin Gordhan with Sadhguru, Johannesburg, South Africa

STOP EATING IT! 99% of People Thinks is Medicine, But It Hurts You!

A Ladder to the Divine - Sadhguru

Hi everyone. I will be re-posting some old post here. Let's begin the new adventure.

I always had that urge to know and I was always searching for the meaning of things and for everything I could find related to any spiritual truth. One day on my daily searching of the truth I found the Four Winds website and the Phoenix Journals and then Abundant Hope during its beginning.

A bit more about my life. I was born in the Dominican Republic in the city of Santiago De Los Caballeros, considered to be the second city of the country. I came to the us at the age of 9 years and about 11 months; it was an exciting time and at the same time I was a bit saddened because not all my family was coming to the US with me except my Brother, Sister, Father and Stepmother. My Mother already travelled to the US, she left when I was a little kid for a better life; she married and returned to the Dominican Republic years later.

My childhood was normal; however; I isolated myself from everyone and everything. I was very shy and used to spend most of my time at home; I played sometimes with my friends but didn’t go out much.

I used to go to church a lot; I used to love going to church even thought there was really no progress ; l loved learning about God. Throughout the years I lost interest in the church; didn’t see no progress in that area; no change; all the same. I figured I didn’t need to go to church to believe in God or talk with God; I no longer felt that I had to go to church at all.

When did my awakening started? I suppose it started since I started going to church. There was a brief moment when I was a kid; don’t remember how old I was, that I caught a glimpse of the unity between all of us when I asked myself “do everyone see things as I see them?” meaning did they see the world through their physical body as I was seeing it at that moment as If I wasn’t in the body just observing looking at the world through a glass. That moment is still imprinted in my mind for some reason.

Anyway, let me flash forward a bit. I came to the US with my Father, Stepmom, Brother and Sister during the winter; it was a cold night and bit of snow was falling. It was an exciting time to have made it to the US; I dreamt of seeing the snow and even thought barely any snow was falling; which looked a bit like a bit of dust was falling, I was happy. It was exciting to see the new world; the lights and things seems to be gigantic from my point of view; specially the buildings.

I started going to school soon after arriving in the US; started at the 4th grade and began learning English and years later I graduated from High School in 2003. During the 11th grade when I was 17 years old a Marine Corps recruiter called me at home and asked me if I was interested in joining the military. I didn’t have any idea of what that all entail but I said yes; I had that tendency of being compliance to the decisions or wishes of others. I didn’t see much of a future for me knowing that after graduating High School it was going to be difficult to go to college; I felt my father couldn’t afford paying for it, so I just went with it and joined the Marine Corps in 2002 and after graduating High School I left for Boot Camp in 2003.

Boot Camp wasn’t a walk in the park; the training was something that I had never experienced before and my family didn’t think I could go through it as my nature told them otherwise. I made it and completed my 4 years service and went back to New York where I grew up. Since there wasn’t enough space for me in my father’s house to live comfortably I decided to leave for Florida in 2007 where I am still living. I was called for my first civilian job and started working with a third party company as a customer service agent for Comcast Cable Company in September 2007. Two years passed and I decided to quit my job as I wasn’t really happy with it and was thinking of joining the National Guard for the money since I accumulated a lot of debt after joining the Marine Corps years back and wanted to get out of debt; which I haven’t manage to do yet.

Anyway I joined the National Guard in 2009 before meeting my wife less than a month later and married her about 6 months later and then about a year later in 2010 I started working full time apart from the National Guard ( no longer in the National Guard) in my current job as a Prescription Benefit S
    pecialist (this has changed since then).