Briefing (https://t.me/mod_russia_en/7569) by Chief of Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Protection Troops General Lieutenant Igor Kirillov on US military-biological activity
Read in full
• The task force of the Russian Ministry of Defence together with officers of the Federal Security Service and Rosselkhoznadzor have confirmed the collection and certification of avian influenza virus strains with a high potential for epidemic spread and the ability to cross the species barrier, particularly the H5N8 strain, whose lethality in human transmission can reach 40%.
• The increase in the incidence of bird flu in Russia and in European countries, where, according to the International Office of Epizootics, the disease has become a year-round disease with losses exceeding €3 billion since 2021.
• The US intends to strengthen global control of the biological situation in the world and reserves the right to conduct ‘dual-use’ research, including outside the national territory.
☣️ According to a report by King's College London, there are 25 active laboratories in the US and three under construction where research on highly dangerous viruses and bacteria is being conducted. In accordance with the document, 18 (!) additional BSL-4 laboratories will open in the upcoming years, the most of which will be situated in Asian nations outside the legal jurisdiction of the US.
• Systematic breaches of security requirements at US biolabs have raised justifiable concerns in the global community.
• According to the documents in our possession, the Walter Reed Institute was actively involved in the 2014–2020 conflict in Donbas in studying the antibiotic resistance of microbes isolated from military troops of the AFU.
❓ Why would the US Army Institute would research the antibiotic resistance of microbes found in Donbass?
❗️ Despite compelling evidence from the scientific community, the US government is unable to come to the correct conclusions and keeps engaging in murky biological operations globally.