Posts by r00t2020

This is a vision of Rudy Baldwin in the Philippines, I will post Filipino then google translated English:

APRIL 12:2021 IPAALALA KO SA LAHAT NA ANG PAGE KO AY NASA 3.6M PLUS OF FOLLOWERS AT 3.4M PLUS OF LIKES.ISA LANG PAGE KO ITO LANG WALA NG IBA .#DALAWANG BANSA ANG NAKIKITA KO NA BANSA ANG MAGKAROON NG GEYERA .DALAWANG BANSA ITO NA BIGLAANG SIKLAB NG GEYERA AT ISA SA BANSA NATO AY SYANG SUMABOG DIN ANG BULKAN SA BANSA NILA .NGUNIT SA NGAYON AY TAHIMIK ANG DALAWANG BANSA NA ITO AT MAGUGULAT ANG LAHAT SA BIGLAANG DIGMAAN NA SYA NAMAN SINABAYAN NG HAMON NG KALIKASAN LALO NA SA PAGSABOG NG BULKAN SA BAWAT BANSA NA NAGKAROON NG DIGMAAN .HINDI ASIA ANG BANSA NATO.MALAYO SA ASIA NGUNIT ANG PINSALA AY HINDI INAASAHAN NG LAHAT .MAGING HANDA SA LAHAT NG PWEDING MANGYARI LALO NA SA MGA OFW AT HUWAG MAKALIMOT NA MANALANGIN PALAGI.

English:

Code
    APRIL 12: 2021 I WILL REMIND EVERYONE THAT MY PAGE HAS 3.6M PLUS OF FOLLOWERS AND 3.4M PLUS OF LIKES. IT'S JUST ONE PAGE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE.#TWO COUNTRIES I SEE THAT WILL HAVE A WAR. THIS COUNTRY HAS A SUDDEN OUTBREAK OF WAR AND ONE OF OUR COUNTRIES ALSO EXPLODED A VOLCANO IN THEIR COUNTRY. VOLCANO EXPLOSION IN EVERY COUNTRY THAT HAS HAD A WAR. OUR COUNTRY IS NOT ASIA. IT IS FAR FROM ASIA BUT THE DAMAGE IS NOT EXPECTED BY EVERYONE.

I cannot imagine with people like David Sale who has some people with him like special forces had been murdered. It is very heartbreaking for me. They are selfless people with honest intentions and really love them. Even my father and my mother is also sad of what happened. I cannot imagine why and it makes me sick to think about it. Why is it that the good people are dying while those dark is still living? I am hoping that Magnetic Reversal will be tomorrow to wipe oit those dark shits. ;(;(;(

I have just been given permission to post here a sad event.. it is not to be spread at this time to other forums.

David Sale of the ITC... was murdered on January 16 of this year. I greatly miss him... I had known him for nearly 12 years .

The rest of the ITC team members are in serious hiding. I have been told I will be given a formal announcement to place on our front site in the near future.. <3;(

Hi Candace,

What exactly happened? Where did he murdered? It is very sad news for me and deeply affected by this News. Just saw it here for the first time.

Anyone interested in seeing SOME of the reported severe reactions and deaths of the covid vax can download the 2021 CVS files: VAERS data file, VAERS symptoms file and the VAERS vaccine files - 3 of them. Then compare the lines and columns. You can also see the various reactions and deaths from other vaccines from previous years here as well. Keep in mind a very low percentage of reactions get reported to the VAERS system. It seems when I forst asked about the percentage of reports years ago, I was told a mere 10% was reported to the system - I cannot speak of the percentage currently:

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html?

The link is not working anymore. Do you have any other links?

Philippines

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was wondering why the current state only knew that synthetics is only their science. Do we have any resources about the science of Alternative medicines like the usage of herbs, research about it. Please post it here so that many people will understand because here in our country many people are always questioning the alternative medicines and they said that Alternative medicines are not science. Is it the truth or because of the control of the dark, things are not yet opened in the field of medicines. Please post all the research and resources here for us to read and understand.

Thank you.

Is it true that Corona virus asymptomatic patient cannot infect others?

https://www.gmanetwork.com/new…-others-says-duque/story/

No proof yet that asymptomatic COVID-19 patients can infect others, says Duque

There is still no evidence to show that people positive for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) but do not manifest symptoms can infect others, Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said Wednesday as he quoted the World Health Organization (WHO).

Duque made the comment in a Senate hearing on COVID-19 after he was asked about the Department of Health s strategies in detecting asymptomatic people or “silent spreaders” of the respiratory disease.

“Ang WHO, hanggang ngayon po, wala po silang ulat o ebidensyang nakakalap na magpapakita na nakakahawa ang mga asymptomatic,” he said.

“To date, there has been no documented asymptomatic transmission. This does not exclude the possibility that it may occur. Asymptomatic cases have been reported as part of contact tracing efforts in some countries,” the WHO said in an April 2 report.

A study by Chinese researchers, meanwhile, found that presymptomatic COVID-19 carriers can contaminate their environments.

However, Duque admitted that it is difficult to detect asymptomatic carriers.

He explained that local authorities have been tasked with monitoring people with influenza-like illness and severe acute respiratory infection.

“Hahanapin po yan ng ating municipal health officers, city health officers. Sa mga bara-barangay, nakikipag-ugnayan po sila sa mga barangay health workers para tukuyin kung sino yung itong mga ito,” the health chief said. -MDM, GMA News

https://www.rappler.com/scienc…sults-coronavirus-vaccine

This is what I read aboit Moderna. It is says mRNA and Gates is involved. Is it true?

U.S. drugmaker reports promising early results from COVID-19 vaccine test

(UPDATED) The firm says the vaccine appeared to produce an immune response in 8 people who received it similar to that seen in people convalescing from the virus

Agence France-Presse

Published 8:38 PM, May 18, 2020
    Updated 12:14 AM, May 20, 2020

MODERNA. A view of Moderna headquarters on May 08, 2020, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. File photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty Images/AFP

MODERNA. A view of Moderna headquarters on May 08, 2020, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. File photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty Images/AFP

WASHINGTON DC, USA (UPDATED) – US biotech firm Moderna reported promising early results on Monday, May 18, from the first clinical tests of an experimental vaccine against the novel coronavirus performed on a small number of volunteers.

The Cambridge, Massachusetts-based company said the vaccine candidate, mRNA-1273, appeared to produce an immune response in 8 people who received it similar to that seen in people convalescing from the virus.

"These interim Phase 1 data, while early, demonstrate that vaccination with mRNA-1273 elicits an immune response of the magnitude caused by natural infection," said Moderna's chief medical officer Tal Zaks.

"These data substantiate our belief that mRNA-1273 has the potential to prevent COVID-19 disease and advance our ability to select a dose for pivotal trials," Zaks said.

Moderna, which was founded 9 years ago, said the vaccine "was generally safe and well tolerated" and that patients suffered no more than redness or soreness from the shots.

In a conference call, Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said the preliminary tests inspired confidence that mRNA-1273 has "a high probability to provide protection" against the virus.

To stay updated on news, advisories, and explainers, check out our special coverage page, “Novel Coronavirus Outbreak.”

"We could not be happier about these interim data," Bancel said of the Phase 1 test, the first of 3 in the development of a vaccine.

Separate tests performed on mice showed that the vaccine prevented the virus from replicating in their lungs, according to the company.

Other Stories

Global stocks surge on vaccine progress, French-German relaunch plan

Sentiment is boosted by an American firm reporting promising early results from a COVID-19 vaccine test, as well as an economic recovery plan proposed by France and Germany

World leaders demand free coronavirus vaccine for all

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa and Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan are among more than 140 signatories of a letter saying any vaccine should not be patented while the science should be shared between nations

[ANALYSIS] 4 more years for Taiwan’s New Southbound Policy

'While global turbulence might be ahead, Taiwanese people are steadfast and ready to join hands with our Filipino friends in facing these common challenges'

The US government has invested nearly half a billion dollars in the development of Moderna's vaccine candidate.

It is being developed in a partnership with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease headed by Anthony Fauci and the clinical test was carried out by the National Institutes of Health.

'As fast as safely possible'

Three groups of 15 patients aged 18 to 55 received 3 different doses of the vaccine in the Phase 1 test, the complete results of which are not yet known.

The Phase 2 trial, with 600 subjects, has already received the green light from the US Food and Drug Administration and Moderna said they should begin this quarter.

A Phase 3 trial, the largest and most important to validate the efficacy of a vaccine, should begin in July.

"The Moderna team continues to focus on moving as fast as safely possible to start our pivotal Phase 3 study in July," said Bancel, Moderna's CEO.

Advertisement

Based on the Phase 1 partial results, Moderna said they would no longer study the highest dose since the lower doses appeared to provide some effect.

"The lower the dose, the more people we expect to be able to protect," said Moderna president Stephen Hoge.

President Donald Trump has said that he wants 300 million vaccine doses by January 2021 to protect the US population and his administration has provided funding to Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and France's Sanofi.

The development of a vaccine usually takes years but the coronavirus pandemic, which has caused more than 315,000 deaths, has given unprecedented urgency to the search.

A dozen clinical trials are taking place around the world, half of them in China, according to the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.

China has said that it is carrying out tests on humans of 5 experimental vaccines.

The challenge is not only finding a safe and efficient vaccine but also producing billions of doses.

Several large laboratories, including Moderna, have said they would immediately begin production of an eventual vaccine even before the completion of all of the clinical trials.

Moderna recently announced a partnership with the giant drugmaker Lonza to boost its manufacturing capacity to up to one billion doses a year. – Rappler.com

I just want to ask questions regarding magnetic reversal if it will have massive destructions in this planet when the magnets interchange with each other. What will happen? I just want to learn more.